A running list of things I like. All of these things have made a pretty big impact on my quality of life this year, and I hope some of these can for you too.
- Don Memo’s Chicken Burrito
- McDonald’s McChicken
- Lucy Ho’s Azu Chicken Fried Rice
- Platt Hot Chocolate
- Typora - A way faster/cleaner alternative to Word
- Alfred (universal copy paste feature is unreal)
- Whimsical (for diagrams)
- Atomic Habits - James Clear
- The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch
- The Dip - Seth Godin
- Westgate, E. C. (2020). Why Boredom Is Interesting
- CIS 555 - First CIS class that truly made me feel ownership of the code I wrote for homeoworks. No implementation stubs, etc.
- OIDD 490 - First solid introduction to behavior psychology + behavior change for good
- OIDD 245 - Really taught me how to go out and get things done on my own in the data science world (i.e. web-scraping data + getting good insights)
- The Blue Stones
- Lil Wayne
- Oh Wonder
- Maître Gims
- Z-lib for free books and the iPhone Books app for a quality reading experience.
- Netlify + Hugo + Markdown for making it super easy + almost free to make this blog (Shout-out github student pro-pack for a free domain for one year)
- Healthy Minds Meditation Program: bringing a scientific approach to behavior change
- Learn X in Y Minutes